lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] netconn - using in different tasks

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] netconn - using in different tasks
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 15:32:01 +0200

I didn't want to tell you how to write the serial part, however, the connection
to lwIP stays the same: assemble a packet for serial either in netconn-recv or
raw-API recv-callback and put it on a queue to the correct serial task.

The problem you then have is you need to know the correct pcb (or netconn) to
answer to (if there is an answer). That problem is the same, regardless of the
API used for lwIP.

The only advantage of the raw API over the netconn API is you save a thread.

Simon