lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:08:18 +0200

Marco Jakobs wrote:
Wireshark is not what makes me headache about the size ... it's the debug output of LwIP, recorded with the terminal program. This will grow very fast, and the problem occurs not that often that i can reproduce it. But i'll set this up ...
Can't you prevent your boards from rebooting and instead set an error-LED in the abort handler (or whatever leads to rebooting?) This way, you might manage to attach a debugger and see where it stopped? That might be easier to handle than the lwIP log output...?

BTW: My systems fortunately don't have such problems when Windows 7 is booted in our network ;-) - but then again, I'm using different OS and a different MAC.

Simon