lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Windows 7 Startup crashes LwIP and Free RTOS
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 15:01:34 +0200

Well, as long as it is a home only project for fun, I can understand that it's
ok like that. However, if that same setup is used in a real product, I would
also suggest to go deeper into it. Especially since turning off promiscuous
points to a havey-load condition problem which I would expect to be located in
the ethernet diver.

Simon