lwip-users

[lwip-users] Update LWIP 1.2.0 to 1.4.1

From: sb80
Subject: [lwip-users] Update LWIP 1.2.0 to 1.4.1
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 12:44:39 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I have a NetX500 (Hilscher) µC with the OS rcX (Hilscher) with LWIP 1.2.0.
Now I have made an update to 1.4.1.

I use the settings from lwipopts.h from 1.2.0 and changed some parameters
for the compatibility with 1.4.1. (In the old Version for example NO_SYS 0,
LWIP_SOCKETS 0 and LWIP_NETCONN 0 was set)
At the moment I use the files ethernetif.c , cc.h and sys_arch.c from the
old version.

My problem is that i can compile the complete sourcecode without compiler
errors but the LWIP don't work.
I can't make a ethernet connection with an other device.

Have anyone a idea which files should be updated to the new version e.g.
ethernetif.c,....?
Or is a document available like "how I update from a old version to a
1.4.1"??

Thanks

Regards
Stefan