lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwIP hangs after some data transferred

From: Grzegorz Niemirowski
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwIP hangs after some data transferred
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 20:04:06 +0200

I can imagine how you can feel but I really avoid posting to any forum or mailing list before investigating a problem by myself. I read about priorities and they are set correctly. I don't know what you mean by single thread but every socket I use is accessed only in the thread where it was created. I also fixed the Rx handler so it reads all the packets using this patch: http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lwip-users/2014-03/msg00033.html Maybe there are more serious bugs in STM32Cube-generated code which I use?

Best regards,
Grzegorz Niemirowski

Sergio R. Caprile <address@hidden> napisał(a):
Hi guys, I've been online for a couple months on the list and I'm
already tired of reading about this; I imagine how you guys are... ;^)
Anyway, joke aside, since people don't search the list they will
probably won't read the wiki either, is there anything we can do to
induce RTOS users to check for their priorities and single thread and
the Rx handler missing every other packet ? Sort of a FAQ ? Then we only
need a volunteer to paste the FAQ link as a response... ;^)
Regards