|From:||Sergio R. Caprile|
|Subject:||Re: [lwip-users] Closing tcp-Connection|
|Date:||Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:52:55 -0300|
|User-agent:||Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0|
In other words, do another call to tcp_new() when you want to reconnect
from tcp_close() in tcp.c:
* Connection pcbs are freed if not yet connected and may not be referenced
* any more. If a connection is established (at least SYN received or in
* a closing state), the connection is closed, and put in a closing state.
* The pcb is then automatically freed in tcp_slowtmr(). It is therefore
* unsafe to reference it (unless an error is returned).
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|