lwip-users

[lwip-users] API question

From: Noam Weissman
Subject: [lwip-users] API question
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 12:49:18 +0000

Hi,

I am working with LwIP for somewhat 5 years now. I always used it in RAW mode.

Now I need to start using SSL/TLS and all the code I can find uses BSD Socket’s.

I am working with STM32F4xx/2xx

I have gotten STM example “Secure socket layer (SSL) for STM32F217 microcontroller (AN3365) based on LwIP TCP/IP stack, FreeRTOS and PolarSSL.”

It is running with some problems, related to my server settings… not an issue.

The LwIP is defined :

#define LWIP_RAW                        1

but also

#define LWIP_NETCONN             1

#define LWIP_SOCKET                   1

The above partial settings are as it came from ST !

My question is can I use the socket API and run PlarSSL/mbedTLS as is (socket BSD) and also

Run all my RAW API code,   together ??

From my understanding I cannot. Can anyone help with this ?

BR,

Noam.