lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev url#name is treated the same as url for -dump

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev url#name is treated the same as url for -dump
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 18:09:22 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003, Dan Jacobson wrote:

> not to start printing at #name.  I don't care about -nolist or -list
> issues right now, I just think there is little excuse for not printing
> to a file the same thing you are already showing to the screen -- a bug!

submit a patch that works & doesn't break existing functionality, and
I'll consider it just like any other patch.

(people who start talking about things they don't agree with as "bugs"
rarely follow through, though, since they're trying to transfer their
own responsibility).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net