lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Why Won't this Site Work in LYNX?

From: Chime Hart
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Why Won't this Site Work in LYNX?
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 17:27:20 -0700 (PDT)

Well, Karen, I certainly agree, figuring out some seemless way of processing sites would be wonderful. I mean as we've discussed on this list, there are sites I go to nearly each day which have that 403 error, so I either run an L Y N X external or just see a blank page-and-go in an options menu-and-uncheck the user agent box. I shouldn't have to do all of that. Now to answer your question, wget is mostly used to grab files which begin with http. wget had an easier time with that article, so I processed it locally.
Chime