lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] jump files do not correctly handle </dt>

From: Find Marbles
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] jump files do not correctly handle </dt>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 09:36:51 +0200

I just followed the convention of the jumpsUnix.html since Linux is a Unix-like
operating system.

The Lynx Users Guide tells you to look at your lynx.cfg as well for further
information on the jump file. It gives the example for the ? shortcut.

Important information that, I don‘t remember where I read it from, is that your
jump shortcuts need to be in alphabetical order.