m17n-list

[m17n-list] Packaging bn-disha into m17n-contrib and system issues

From: Sayak Sarkar
Subject: [m17n-list] Packaging bn-disha into m17n-contrib and system issues
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 14:01:07 +0530

Hi,

I've just completed my work on a new Visual layout based Keyboard Input system for the Bengali language[1] as part of my Google Summer of Code Project. As per the suggestions that I've previously received in this list, I've tried to follow all the conventions that are required for m17n-contrib in the Project repository[2].

Could someone please let me know, what is the procedure for getting the new input system packaged into m17n-contrib.

Also, there are a couple of issues[3] in the new system which are a bit confusing to me. It would be great if someone could please check them out and help me a bit them.

The Links to the Project Repository are as follows:-

1. Project Page: http://sayak-sarkar.github.com/Disha/

2. Github Repository: https://github.com/sayak-sarkar/Disha.git

3. Active Issues Page: https://github.com/sayak-sarkar/Disha/wiki/Active-Issues

4. Project Wiki: https://github.com/sayak-sarkar/Disha/wiki