m17n-list

Re: Request to add a new layout for Malayalam

From: Ajith R
Subject: Re: Request to add a new layout for Malayalam
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 09:28:30 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Mike,

Thanks for the merge request. I have accepted it.

I have a few doubts regarding ibus -

1)  Does it support more than two levels?
2) Is there a way to allow users to select how a key behaves? For example, in
my layout some keys whem pressed would give geminate form of a character. While
I think it is is the best option, some users may want it to give the non
geminate form. Is it possible to set user choices other than by modifying the
mim file?

Thanks again for your time and effort,
Ajith

On Saturday, 4 November, 2023 at 02:05:02 am IST, Mike FABIAN