m17n-list

Customise layout issue Ubuntu 22

From: Fahim Khan
Subject: Customise layout issue Ubuntu 22
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 23:46:38 +0530

Hi All,

I am facing an issue while creating a customized Hindi layout in Ubuntu 22. To test it I am just adding a mim file required and default icon image file. While testing it in Firefox browser on the latest version , it is not actually typing any Hindi characters, however the one default Hindi layout which comes with ibus is working fine in the same browser.

I don't find any issue with my layout as it is perfectly working fine in Ubuntu 16. Does anyone face the same issue?

Regards,
Fahim