m17n-list

Re: Customise layout issue Ubuntu 22

From: Fahim Khan
Subject: Re: Customise layout issue Ubuntu 22
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2023 22:15:17 +0530

Hi Mike,

The default I was using was the Hindi Phonetic and my customized layout is built on Hindi Remington which is working perfectly in Ubuntu 16.

Regards,
Fahim

On Mon, Nov 6, 2023 at 4:12 PM Mike FABIAN <mfabian@redhat.com> wrote:
Fahim Khan <fahim.elex@gmail.com> さんはかきました:

> Hi All,
>
> I am facing an issue while creating a customized Hindi layout in Ubuntu 22.
> To test it I am just adding a mim file required and default icon image
> file. While testing it in Firefox browser on the latest version , it is not
> actually typing any Hindi characters, however the one default Hindi layout
> which comes with ibus is working fine in the same browser.
>
> I don't find any issue with my layout as it is perfectly working fine in
> Ubuntu 16. Does anyone face the same issue?

Can you give some more details? What is the default Hindi layout you are
using and what are your modifications?

--
Mike FABIAN <mfabian@redhat.com>
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。