Re: [GMG-Devel] Fwd: Django git guidelines

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Fwd: Django git guidelines
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:32:09 -0500

Forwarding to the MediaGoblin list.

We've been talking about borrowing the workflow that Django uses for its
Trac tickets and etc.

The main thing I'm interested in is switching things so that the states
actually change to more useful things like "has patch" and "ready for
checkin" and etc.

Might be worth discussing in next month's meeting?  Should we make
changes to our git and ticket workflows?

 - Chris