[GMG-Devel] The Chris Webber bug review queue

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] The Chris Webber bug review queue
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 09:26:51 -0600

Hey all,

I've got a couple of bits of news regarding me and code review of bugs.
You might have an issue that you're waiting on feedback from me for.  As
you probably know, this is my first week fulltime on MediaGoblin.  I'm
trying to settle into some new routines so that I have a much more
regular productivity.

As such, I've just declared "bugmail bankruptcy".  I marked all my
bugmail as read, but I'm also making a change where I'm going to be
reading my bugmail every morning.

That also means that if you're waiting for me to read or review things,
I'll be trying to get around to it, but for a one-time-only I'm
recommending that if you're waiting on something, please feel free to
ping the ticket and it'll hit my TODO list.  This is sometimes but often
not a good idea for signal-to-noise ratio reasons, but in this case it's
a good idea if you're waiting on something.

One more thing.  I've been working on a tool called magit-review.
I just pushed it live:
  https://gitorious.org/magit-review/

In the past, I used to do all my code review in magit-wazzup.  Now that
I have > 500 branches locally, it doesn't scale anymore.  I'm working on
this new tool to make that easier, and that's very close.  I'll be
making an announcement on the magit list when it's ready, if that's
interesting to you.

That's it for now!
 - Chris