[GMG-Devel] 0.3.3 is FROZEN for pre-release!

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] 0.3.3 is FROZEN for pre-release!
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 19:23:33 -0600

Hey all!

We are now gunning for a release on Monday, the 11th of March.  That
means that for the next week, MediaGoblin is FROZEN!  That means that we
are in a feature freeze (but not a bug freeze).  We can use help:

 - Please install and test the software, if you can.  If you find bugs,
   please report them!
 - If you are a translator, now is the time to translate!

0.3.3 is gonna be awesome!  Let's do this thing :)
 - Chris