[GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin sprint/hackathon? (libreplanet and remote?)

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin sprint/hackathon? (libreplanet and remote?)
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 16:13:03 -0600

Heya all,

I'm trying to guage interest on a hackathon at LibrePlanet?  The FSF has
expressed interest in us doing a MediaGoblin sprint/hackathon there.  I
think it would be cool if we could do it, but it would be good to know:
 - Who else will be there?  It'd be nice if we did such a thing that we
   could have other people around to help newcomers.
 - Is there interest in helping to find good hackathon/sprint targeted
   bugs?  I could really use help with this...
 - Would people be interested in doing a remote sprint that runs
   concurrent with the at-libreplanet sprint?
 - Who all is going?

Have any thoughts on the above?  I'd love to hear them!
 - Chris