Re: [GMG-Devel] Search Interface

From: Praveen Kumar
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Search Interface
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 20:27:56 +0530

Hi Christopher,

Oh yes, I sent this mail before our discussion on IRC.
We discussed much more o IRC

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 7:50 PM, Christopher Allan Webber <address@hidden> wrote:
I will note that we discussed this a bit more with Praveen on IRC :)

Since we aren't using Django, using django haystack is not really
possible; at the moment we are leaning thus toward whoosh.

(Nathan Yergler, if you have any relevant feedback since I think you're
the most qualified mentor around search stuff, that would be welcome!)

 - cwebb

--
Cheers

Praveen