Re: [GMG-Devel] fcgid errors on mediagoblin first run

From: Sam Tuke
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] fcgid errors on mediagoblin first run
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:32:53 +0200

On 06/05/13 17:01, Christopher Allan Webber wrote:
> I wonder if your config file isn't being found.  By default, it should
> be in the same directory as your paste.ini that's being loaded from?

Yup, it's in the same directory as paste.ini, mediagoblin_local.ini, and
mg.fcgi. I also reverted mediagoblin.ini using 'git checkout
mediagoblin.ini' to make sure it was in its original condition, but
still the same error:

LookupError: No section 'main' (prefixed by 'app' or 'application' or
'composite' or 'composit' or 'pipeline' or 'filter-app') found in config
[...]/mediagoblin/mediagoblin.ini

I've attached the copy of mediagoblin.ini that I'm using.

> Also, we might be able to help you with this a bit faster on IRC, so
> feel free to join us there: #mediagoblin on irc.freenode.net

Thanks, I was in the channel before but nobody was around. I'll drop by
in future if I can.

Best,

Sam.

--