Re: [GMG-Devel] fcgid errors on mediagoblin first run

From: Joar Wandborg
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] fcgid errors on mediagoblin first run
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 14:54:05 +0200

Hi Sam, it seems paster is being fed the wrong config.

paster should look at paste{,_local}.ini, but is apparently being fed mediagoblin.ini.

paster is just a deployment framework that spins up the WSGI application and opens a communication channel to it via either HTTP or FCGI. The instructions that paster need are in paste.ini. The GNU MediaGoblin application then finds mediagoblin{,_local}.ini based on information in the paste{,_local}.ini

If you join the IRC channel right now I'm available (I'm in the CEST timezone). Chris should be waking up any moment now as he is in the EST timezone, if memory serves me right.

If you can't join the IRC channel, try to find anything that calls paster and points to mediagoblin.ini and change it to point to paste.ini.