[GMG-Devel] 0.4.0 release just around the corner

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: [GMG-Devel] 0.4.0 release just around the corner
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 11:24:45 -0500

Hey y'all,

Just giving an update on what's happening for the 0.4.0 release.
Basically, this week I'll be wrapping up all the plugin stuff I
can... I'll be doing that today through thursday.  I also hope towards
the end of this week to focus on trying to pull in as many mergable
branches as I can.  Then next Monday, we freeze.  Aside from
documentation and bugfixes, development will be frozen so we can test
things as much as we can and get translations in.

We're aiming to release on the third.

You can help!  From now till release, test new features, work on docs,
or if you have significant experience in mediagoblin's codebase, review
code in the review queue:

http://issues.mediagoblin.org/query?status=review&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority&report=10

Alright, now back to it!  This release is gonna be awesome!

 - Chris