[GMG-Devel] Fwd: SVG sanitizer

From: Snake Python
Subject: [GMG-Devel] Fwd: SVG sanitizer
Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 20:04:34 +0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Anne Archibald <address@hidden>
Date: Sat, May 25, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Subject: Re: SVG sanitizer
To: Snake Python <address@hidden>

Hi!

I'm pleased someone is finding a use for that code. Please feel free to do what you like with it - in particular, to license it under the GNU Affero General Public License. As usual, I can't offer any guarantees that the code is as secure as you'd like; for one thing it's  a few years old, and SVG may have introduced more security holes. At the least it will not save you from bugs in particular SVG viewers. But please go ahead and use it if you find it helpful! Do you need some more-official declaration of license?

Anne