Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin multi-file upload braindump/plans

From: Sebastian Spaeth
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] MediaGoblin multi-file upload braindump/plans
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 13:42:04 +0100

Hey, thanks for the update on the multi-file plan. THings looking
good... BUT (there is always a "but"):

Your plans do not include the possibility to assign a bunch of
multi-uploads the same "tags", "license", or "add to collection".

Often when I upload images of e.g. an event, I want to assign them the
same tags ("Toronto, 2013"), give them the same license (e.g. a
different one for my erotic shootings than for the summer holidays
snapshots :-)), or add them to a single collection ("Trip to
Middleearth").

Would that fit somehow in the plans you have detailed :-)?

Looking forward, as the multi-file CLI tools doesn't cut it yet for
"users".

Sebastian