Re: [GMG-Devel] Issues Tracker

From: Laura Arjona Reina
Subject: Re: [GMG-Devel] Issues Tracker
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 01:01:26 +0200

Hi Milan

El 20/05/15 a las 14:04, Milan Mensch escribió:
> Hi there, please make me an account for issues.mediagoblin.org
> <http://issues.mediagoblin.org> :)
> I cant post as 'anongoblin' it says im a spammer :D

Apologies, your mail got stuck in the spam queue (non-subscribed
sender), and I've neglected the spam cleaning until today... I'm very
sorry your mail didn't arrive the list on time.

Milan, could you confirm that you still need an issue tracker account,
or you already got it one (for example, asking for it in the IRC channel)?

Thanks and sorry again for the inconveniences.

Regards