[GMG-Devel] URL issues for non-local storage

From: Dylan Jeffers
Subject: [GMG-Devel] URL issues for non-local storage
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 01:00:29 -0700

Hi all,

Wanted to start a dialogue about a particular issue (see link below)
where the URL to a media gets mangled if it's stored non-locally. When
using PyPump, or Goblinoid, it is impossible to view the media. As this
issue occurs with one of our best instances, pump.goblinrefuge.com, it
would be great if we could figure it out. I am willing to take it on
with a bit of assistance, if this bug is indeed something you all feel
we should address.

Best,
Dylan

Link to bug report: https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/5342