[GMG-Devel] PyPump MediaGoblin jpeg image error

From: Dylan Jeffers
Subject: [GMG-Devel] PyPump MediaGoblin jpeg image error
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 02:46:28 -0700

Hi all,

Was noticing today that all the images I upload to MediaGoblin via
PyPump have the name "unknown.jpe". The image still displays on
MediaGoblin, but I'm getting errors tying to display the image on
Goblinoid because of the bad extension. I did some investigation and
looking at this code in pypump: http://pamrel.lu/6f06f/, the line return
response.json(), shows the image is "unknown.jpe". This has me thinking
it has something to do with the MediaGoblin side of things, but would be
great to hear from someone who is more knowledgeable with these matters.

Best,
Dylan