Re: Draft blog post for MediaGoblin.org

From: Olivier Mehani
Subject: Re: Draft blog post for MediaGoblin.org
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 23:49:44 +1000

On Sat 04 Apr 2020 at 18:07:27 -0400, Simon Fondrie-Teitler wrote:
Here's the draft blog post I promised at the community meeting. Please
reply with any feedback and I'll aim to publish early next week.
The post looks great to me. One thing I would suggest is moving the list
of names to the end, or putting a TL;DR at the top.

I second that! Thanking volunteers is nice, but a random reader would be more interested in changes that impact them more directly.

PS: can I have my nickname next to my name? (:

--
Olivier Mehani <address@hidden>
PGP fingerprint: 4435 CF6A 7C8D DD9B E2DE  F5F9 F012 A6E2 98C6 6655