[Mingw-cross-env-list] Build helper scripts

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Build helper scripts
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 19:52:56 +1000

On 27/07/2013, at 3:54 AM, Lars Johannesen <address@hidden> wrote:

[…] A side note, if anyone cares I  have a set of bash functions that makes cross or native building with mxe slightly easier, e.g.:
dev-switch w64 # switch to windows 64 cross-build
mkdir build && cmake_setup # uses toolchain of w64 cmake
make && cpack && deploy # makes and deploys to windows 64 mxeroot

Sounds interesting, could you post a link to them? I've been playing with the idea of a virtualenvwrapper [1] type of setup to switch between environments.

Thanks,

Tony

[1] https://bitbucket.org/dhellmann/virtualenvwrapper