Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Stable Branch Update - Call for Testers - itk

From: Lars Johannesen
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Stable Branch Update - Call for Testers - itk_i686_pc failed
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 13:54:17 -0400

I submitted a pull request, first time doing that with github so hope it all went well and my "patch" is acceptable. A side note, if anyone cares I  have a set of bash functions that makes cross or native building with mxe slightly easier, e.g.:
dev-switch w64 # switch to windows 64 cross-build
mkdir build && cmake_setup # uses toolchain of w64 cmake
make && cpack && deploy # makes and deploys to windows 64 mxeroot

if anyone are interested

/Lars