[Mldonkey-users] Some improvents?

From: andre68
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Some improvents?
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:27:31 +0200 (MEST)

Hi!

The last CVS version works really good. There are only some little things to
do.

1.) I live in Germany and there some special characters like in most other
countries. In the upload statistics the output for each line is cut off if
such character appears.
1b.) I tried to rearange the output, but that was not possible since I was
not able to modify the donkey.lam file. How can I create it?
1c.) The cut off is probable also a problem of ocaml. There is a new version
3.06 but I was not able to compile mldonkey with that ocaml version. There
should be a check for a minimal ocaml version.

2.) If the friend list is empty and I add a new friend then it tooks a while
to download the listed files. If I meanwhile click on that friend I am not
able to view the files even if the state is 'files-listed'. I have to add a
new friend (randomly) and click on that one and click than one the 'real'
friend to view the listed files.

3.) A 'nice to have' would be the possibility to sort the upload statistics
by name or bytes (octects).

More follows

Grettings
Andre