[Mldonkey-users] CVS version does not compile with soulseek support

From: Christian Kaltepoth
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] CVS version does not compile with soulseek support
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:39:45 +0200

Hi all,

I just tried to compile the CVS version of mldonkey on my Debian Woody
system. I used the ocaml 3.06 packages from the unstable distribution to get
ocaml work. But compiling does not work:

patches/build/ocamlopt-3.06/ocamlopt  -o mldonkey unix.cmxa
direct_connect/che3_c.o    cdk/printexc.cmx    cdk/genlex2.cmx
[ ...many many files... ]
driver/driverMain.cmx lib/md4_comp.o lib/md4_c.o lib/unix32_c.o lib/inet_c.o
cdk/select_c.o cdk/heap_c.o
No implementations provided for the following modules:
  Zlib referenced from soulseek/slskProtocol.cmx
make: *** [mldonkey] Error 2

If I disable Soulseek support via --disable-soulseek I doesn't get any errors.
Is it a problem with the current cvs version or did I do something wrong?

Christian