[Mldonkey-users] Couple of questions

From: Dmitry Kuchin
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Couple of questions
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 17:59:29 +0200

Hello.

I have a couple of questions for mldonkey...

1. When do you estimate the release of next stable version will be? I am
sorry maybe you already answered this before, but I'm pretty new to
mldonkey.
2. Will HTML interface of mldonkey change much? Cause I'm trying to
write some PHP wrapper for it, alike that phpesel.sourceforge.net, but
smarter :)))
That could be able to do things like download/upload meter, staying on
configured server(s), keep good number of servers, etc.

Thanks,

Dmitry Kuchin