[Monotone-devel] Monotone hangs while reading branch from depot

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone hangs while reading branch from depot
Date: 15 Feb 2004 18:28:35 +0100

I've tried reading the branch "system.www.cryp.to" from the
local depot into a newly created database. Monotone will
process everything up to packet 63, but then it just sits
there, eating up all CPU cycles, apparently doing nothing.

I ran it with --verbose and captured the output here:

    http://peti.cryp.to/monolog

I updated both depot.cgi and monotone to the very latest
versions, but that doesn't seem to help. Any idea what might
cause this?

Peter