[Monotone-devel] Re: netsync problems, missing certificate

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: netsync problems, missing certificate
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 11:19:03 -0400

Peter Simons wrote:
graydon hoare writes:

 > modify tests/t_netsync.at to do "what you did" to produce
 > the fault?

I may have a better solution ... I have run the test suite
on the client machine on which I pull the database and it
turns out, "make check" produces errors on this machine:

 22: exchanging work via netsync    FAILED (t_netsync.at:38)
 26: single manifest netsync        FAILED (t_singlenetsync.at:32)

I'm guessing (since I reproduced this last night) that you were seeing a separate bug which I introduced when I merged from the win32 branch; netxx had trouble with listen(2)ing twice on the same address. I've hacked around that for the time being.

do you still get that error if you pull and update today?

-graydon