Re: [Monotone-devel] Catching up

From: Matthew Gregan
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Catching up
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 10:39:41 +1200

;2B;2B;2BAt 2007-05-06T11:15:51+0200, Richard Levitte wrote:
> what's the state of monotone for the moment?  I remember that there
> were some unresolved issues.  Things *do* look fine on the buildbot
> page, except fow win32, but it mostly seems to be in the middle of the
> longest test ever.

The outstanding problems from last time you tried to release (build failure
on W32 due to the umask changes, build failure on gcc 3.3) have all been
resolved.

I've restarted the buildbot and it has just finished running through the
tests.  All the tests are passing except for the already known intermittant
failure in the netxx_pipe unit tests.

Cheers,
-mjg
--