Re: [Monotone-devel] Catching up

From: Matthew Gregan
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Catching up
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 11:41:29 +1200

At 2007-05-07T01:26:29+0200, Richard Levitte wrote:
> Hmm, the win32 buildbot seems to have hit trouble...

As far as the build state is concerned, it failed the netxx_pipe test, like
I mentioned, but is otherwise fine.

There's some Twisted exception at the end of the whole thing, not related to
the build state directly, which occurred on the buildbot master (by the look
of it), don't worry about it too much, it seems to recover from that by
itself.  I'm not really sure why it happens... not really worth spending any
time on it as such--we really need to update out buildbot to the latest
stable release and go from there.

Cheers,
-mjg
--