[Monotone-devel] contrib stuff

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: [Monotone-devel] contrib stuff
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 01:40:41 -0500

I'm looking thru the contrib directory.

I'll try to work on a test for 'display_branches.lua'

monotone-log-of-pulled-revs-hook.lua seems trivial compared to
display_branches.lua; is it worth keeping as an example? I'm not clear
on criteria for 'contrib'.

Maybe we should split out Perl, Emacs, server, other categories?
ie, contrib/perl, contrib/emacs, contrib/server, contrib/misc

I suggest we delete mtn_cheat_sheet.svg; it's incomplete, broken, we
don't have the source, the copyright/license is unclear.

'recreate-manifest-tables.sh' appears to address some problem with
manifests, but there is no documentation; I suggest we delete it.

--
-- Stephe