[Monotone-devel] Issue 148 - 'mtn list unknown' omits items in an unknow

From: code
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Issue 148 - 'mtn list unknown' omits items in an unknown directory (monotone)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 17:06:22 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

A new issue has been created and assigned
to you:

148 - 'mtn list unknown' omits items in an unknown directory
Project: monotone
Reported by: joe 23
Labels:
 Type:Defect
 Priority:Medium

Case 1:

Steps to reproduce the problem:
-------------------------------

1. mkdir foo
2. touch foo/bar
3. mtn list unknown foo/bar

Expected result:
----------------
foo/bar

Actual results:
---------------
[no output]

I think this is a bug, since foo/bar was specified on the command line and it
is not known.

Case 2:

Steps to reproduce the problem:
-------------------------------

1. mkdir foo
2. touch foo/bar
3. mtn list unknown foo

Expected result:
----------------
foo
foo/bar

Actual results:
foo

I consider this a bug also, but you could perhaps argue it is 'by design'.  I
would prefer to see all files and directories under an unknown directory
included in the 'mtn list unknown' output.

Output of `mtn version --full`:
0.99.1

--
Issue: https://code.monotone.ca/p/monotone/issues/148/