monotone-users

[Monotone-users] Re: [Monotone-devel] project status

From: Tero Koskinen
Subject: [Monotone-users] Re: [Monotone-devel] project status
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 22:03:23 +0300

Hi,

On 07/15/2010 01:04 PM, Thomas Keller wrote:
Lastly, I'm also still looking for one or two additional people who like
to blog about monotone every now and then. These blogs could be about
anything monotone-related, like neat hook implementations for certain
use cases, 3rd party tools, packages for certain platforms or other
things. Basically users who like to share their knowledge on monotone
with others. Please drop me a note and an RSS feed URL so I can set you
up, and your posts are previewed and linked directly on monotone.ca!

I used to keep my blog at Microsoft's live.com[1], but this is a good
excuse to migrate into my own VPS. Especially since spaces.live.com
seems to be unstable at the moment.

My Monotone-related blog entries can be found from
http://tero.stronglytyped.org/blosxom.cgi/monotone/

And RSS feed is at
http://tero.stronglytyped.org/blosxom.cgi/monotone/index.rss

Thanks,