mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] Mustux/Protux Code audition

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] Mustux/Protux Code audition
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:11:12 +0100

Hi Luciano,

Savannah is also doing this process automated. But it is indeed a good idea to
do it by hand (eye ;-) ) also. (Or maybe wait until they finished it and see
what comes out of it?)

Any suggestions about splitting this task into pieces? Makes the work somewhat
lighter and more overseeable.

Like:
Luciano -> all libmustux stuff
Me      -> all protux stuff except filters
Martin ->all filters

Just an idea.....

Greets,

Remon