mustux-devel

Re: [Mustux-devel] Mustux/Protux Code audition

From: Martin Herren
Subject: Re: [Mustux-devel] Mustux/Protux Code audition
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 15:12:31 +0100

On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:11:12 +0100
Remon Sijrier <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Luciano,
>
> Savannah is also doing this process automated. But it is indeed a good idea
> do it by hand (eye ;-) ) also. (Or maybe wait until they finished it and see
> what comes out of it?)
>
> Any suggestions about splitting this task into pieces? Makes the work
> somewhat
> lighter and more overseeable.
>
> Like:
> Luciano -> all libmustux stuff
> Me    -> all protux stuff except filters
> Martin ->all filters

Aaaarhg :-/
This is THE part of protux/libmustux i really never looked at ! (beside
autostuffing it...)
But this way i'm sure i'll learn a lot doing audition... and perhaps it will
remind me some stuff from my DSP course...

so it's ok for me...

Question, do we audit everything, or only the changes between the version of
the 16th sept and the last one ?

Everything would be fine, as i'm sure it would even reveal old and undiscovered
bugs... but it takes more time.

/Martin

--
Martin Herren

Protux - A Free Professional Audio Tool for GNU/Linux:
-> http://www.nongnu.org/protux/
Satellite - BAR CONCERTS CAFES-THEATRES
-> http://sat.epfl.ch