myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment activities at allhands meeting 2007

From: June Finch
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment activities at allhands meeting 2007
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:37:27 +0000

Hello,

I'm appealing to those with a longer escience background than myself ...

allhands 2007 should be a big event for myExperiment. We should be able to get our hands on a lot of users and reach a lot of UK folk there. The problem is ... we have almost nothing now and call for papers/proposals etc., closes on 16th April. Can anyone see any way we can get something submitted now to gain some kind of slot for allhands? Getting demo slots on stands won't be an issue nearer the time but I'm wondering if there's any other opportunity we need to get hold of now.

I have a perception that demos on the stands are more valuable publicity than posters but below papers and that we probably couldn't get a paper through review at the moment. If anyone wants to correct me/volunteer to give it a shot please shout now.

http://www.allhands.org.uk/index.html

June.