myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment activities at allhands meeting20

From: June Finch
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment activities at allhands meeting2007
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 20:16:59 +0000

Hi Antoon,

Thanks for volunteering but I fear it may be too late. The workshop proposal deadline was in January (paper submissions against the accepted workshops are due by 16th April :-(

I guess we could use a slot in the OMII-UK workshop I which I am organising :-) I'd try to keep that available for external users ideally, though.

The idea of some kind of side event is very appealing - I'll bring it up again nearer the time to get ideas.

June.

Antoon Goderis wrote:
Here are old workshop proposals from before on workflow reuse and on the
science web, which may help. I will volunteer if no-one else does. I am away
on a week-long break starting Saturday though so pls let me know by
tomorrow.

Antoon