myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] First UI mockup

From: Stian Soiland
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] First UI mockup
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 11:42:11 +0000

On 22 Mar 2007, at 21:36, Matt Lee wrote:

Here's one of my initial UI mockups. Along the top, are tabs.. seperated into 'network' (finding people, workflows, projects) and 'me' (my network, my workspace, my profile)

Anyway, I'm not entirely happy with it, but I thought I'd share what I have so far.

It looks like a portal.. how is this a mock-up, without any fake content?

--
Stian Soiland, myGrid team
School of Computer Science