myexperiment-discuss

RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment "look and feel" a Flickr mockup(

From: Antoon Goderis
Subject: RE: [Myexperiment-discuss] myExperiment "look and feel" a Flickr mockup(workflow)
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:46:27 -0000

I agree there's a lot of overlap..

I'd say your points about mediation apply to ontology-based annotation, too,
once you're in a multi-curator environment and allow editing of the
ontology. Does anyone know of a paper describing transition paths between
tagging and formal annotation (both directions!) or hybrid approaches?

Antoon