myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Re: [Taverna-hackers] Scufl 2 workflow language

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: [Taverna-hackers] Scufl 2 workflow language
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 17:35:13 +0000

On Mon, Jan 11, 2010 at 17:12, Paul Gordon <address@hidden> wrote:
> I don't suppose in the interim that there's a way to call the Ruby-based
> T2Flow diagram generator of Biocatalogue remotely?
>
> Having a lightweight piece of code to generate the workflow diagrams
> (either via a network client or a standalone JAR) is DEFINITELY
> something I'd like!

If you upload a workflow to myExperiment it should generate a picture for you..

I think that workflow upload also work via the myExperiment REST API -
but I'm not sure if that would generate the preview for you in the
same way that if you use it through the web page..

CCed myExperiment discuss list. :)

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science