myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Re: [Taverna-hackers] Scufl 2 workflow language

From: Paul Gordon
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Re: [Taverna-hackers] Scufl 2 workflow language
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:46:23 -0700

Well, my situation os a follows.  I export a T2Flow workflow from Seahawk, but it would be really nice to be able to preview the workflow that would be generated (as there are few export options available).  So the workflow is transient, and not necessarily public.  A remote workflow image generator based on submission of a T2Flow doc would be ideal, because then Seahawk would not need to ensure dot is locally installed.  Looks like the easiest solution in the absence of an existing idempotent generator in myExperiment is for me to build a simple POST CGI in Ruby myself using the Gems mentioned earlier.

Thanks for the info,

Paul