myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] automated features testing

From: Franck Tanoh
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] automated features testing
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 18:03:38 +0000

Hello,

Does myExperiment run some automated tests from time to time to make sure all the features of the site are working fine? In addition, do you do any automated tests before every new release to make sure existing features on the site are still up and running?
I currently have to manually test every single BioCatalogue feature before any release. With the number of features growing It's becoming time consuming. I was wondering if there are anything we can leverage from myExperiment.

Thanks

Franck
--
"Science knows no country, because knowledge belongs to humanity, and is the torch which illuminates the world." - Louis Pasteur