Re: [Nel] Greetings! And some questions / comments

From: Olivier Lejade
Subject: Re: [Nel] Greetings! And some questions / comments
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 14:58:30 +0100

Hi Sal,

My name is Olivier Lejade, I am Nevrax's CEO. I won't be intervening too much on this list since we really would like to keep things technically oriented, but since there seems to be so a lot of questions, I figured it would be a good idea to answer some of them here so that they can go in the FAQ.
I'll leave the technically oriented ones to the Code Team though.